Welcome to CT's Blog! I will be keeping you up to date with all the news from Supernova Custom Drums and sharing some of my own thoughts. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Little Drummers...

Check this little guy out! He's going to be a great player when he's older! Let's hope he continues to play... I've taught a couple of young drummers who were really good, getting better with every lesson, and then packs in the drums to start some other instrument or activity. It's so important to keep practicing if you are good at something. The possibilities could well be endless...



I am really looking forward to teaching my little girl how to play the drums. I have already made her a great looking Figured Bubinga Stave Snare and bought some Vater Junior sticks. She's only a week and a half old! Ha! Let's hope she enjoys the drums...

Song of the Day - The Mars Volta 'Cotopaxi'

No comments:

Post a Comment