Welcome to CT's Blog! I will be keeping you up to date with all the news from Supernova Custom Drums and sharing some of my own thoughts. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dream Theater's New Drummer?...

So there is a rumour going around that Mr. Marco Minnemann, (Drummerworld), could be the replacement drummer for Mike Portnoy who recently left Dream Theater (Blabbermouth Article).
Damn, he really is a fine drummer and would certainly create very unique grooves and effects for their music. My money was on another MM, the amazing Mike Mangini, (Drummerworld), who has previously worked with DT's singer James LaBrie.

All will be revealed shortly I hope...

Marco Minnemann, the new drummer for Dream Theater?

One of my favourite DT songs, the one that originally made me want to buy their album 'Awake'.

No comments:

Post a Comment